Split Canvas Prints
How It Works
Make A Powerful Statement On Any Wall
We use premium quality material to create your split canvas prints. Split any image on canvas to make those special moments last longer!
Each custom split canvas prints is:
- Made of the best materials, ensuring longer lifespan and durability.
- Excellent canvas printing technology makes our products eye-catching and sturdy.
- Protected with UV scratch-resistant and waterproof laminates.
- Handcrafted, 100% pinewood frames sourced from sustainable forests.
- Ready-to-hang canvas, supplied with hanging hardware – no additional hardware needed!
Discover Our Split Canvas Prints Formats
Beautiful display options for every place. Transform your favorite photos into stunning canvas prints. Create an amazing canvas wall display from your favorite photos. Check out our preset unique canvas print wall displays arrangements that work best for you and other choices to guarantee your photos look their best.
Multi Canvas Prints
Among all the image media on which you can print today, the canvas is one of the absolute classics. With its high-quality, natural and artistic look, it has enchanted photographers and viewers alike for many decades. Formerly limited to fine galleries, it’s now perfectly easy to have your own photo canvas in the living room.
As if that alone wasn’t cool enough, the multi-part canvas is now also available. Your photo will not be printed on a single large canvas as usual, but instead will be divided into up to 9 different elements!This distribution of the motif creates a completely unexpected and very artistic effect.
Have a photo canvas printed in multiple parts – ideal for the home
Thanks to their unique visual effect, multi canvas prints are perfect for hanging in a very special spot in your apartment. In particular, very large prints can enliven, bring structure to and open up a room depending on how it is hung. In order to get exactly the effect, you want, it is therefore also advisable to match your photo motif with the size and color scheme of the corresponding room.
However, you are otherwise quite free when choosing a space for your split canvas. All large, empty walls are suitable for hanging your split canvas. However, multi-part canvasses are particularly popular for hanging over the sofa or to spice up bare walls in the hallway.
In addition, you should also keep an eye on the room theme when choosing your image. While an architectural motif in the living room or hallway can look great, you might want to have a more personal motif in the bedroom.
But beware: canvasses are only suitable for dry interiors. So if your photo should be hung near the sink, stove or bathtub, you should refrain from printing on canvas.
If you plan to have more than three parts printed, you can also play with asymmetries or even the print on the different sections, depending on the room. This way, you can introduce a surprising dynamic, especially with quiet and full-frame motifs such as landscapes or city shots, which wouldn’t be possible with a single canvas.
Designing multi-part split canvasses yourself – here’s how to make them particularly beautiful
If you want to design your own multi-part split canvas, the choice of the right motif is crucial. Since canvas printing generally works best for large photos, you should also choose a large and high-quality photo. The multi-part split canvas is particularly suitable for XXL prints: here, the motif can unfold particularly effectively on the different parts of the image.
You can have your image spread over 3 or 5 canvasses!
The only thing you have to consider is the position of the subjectin the frame. Especially when there are objects, people or important details in your picture, you certainly want to make sure that they are
not split in the wrong place. Therefore, it is worth playing around a little, especially with more complex image compositions, before the final print.
Our tip for you: As with almost all large prints, the quality of the source file is very important when printing canvasses. Your image should have at least 3 megapixels. With a lower resolution, you risk pixilation in the image, which will naturally catch the eye on large canvasses.
Print canvas in multiple panels: 5 clever motif ideas
1. Landscapes and holiday pictures: If you want to print your first canvas in multiple parts, you should first look around for a nice shot from among your holiday pictures. Just dreamy landscapes or pictures of the beach, sea, forest and mountains lend themselves perfectly to split canvases. As a hobby photographer who likes to shoot landscapes, you can also go out on the hunt specifically for a good shot for your living room wall.
2. Jubilee celebrations and weddings: The multi-part canvas is also very suitable for special occasions or as a gift idea. The most beautiful are almost always festive motifs such as wedding photos.
However, you have to be careful when taking portraits or group shots with many people: the divisive effect of the multi-part canvasses can be rather harsh and irritating with personal motifs. So if you have a very emotional and personal image, you should opt for a one-piece canvas, if you’re in doubt.
3. Lorries and cars: Multi-part canvasses are particularly popular among car and motor vehicle lovers! Capture your own car, your dream car or a popular racing car in a beautiful photograph. Depending on the perspective and colouring, you can experiment with different formats before printing and then also have a lot of choice in where you hang it.
4. Architecture, cities and skylines: Pictures of brightly lit cities at night or impressive skylines also provide great effects. The bigger, minimalised and clearer the motif, the better. Monumental buildings, bridges or skyscrapers in particular stand out on multi-part canvasses.
Similar to pictures of people, however, you should choose motifs with few distracting details. As soon as too many visual elements appear in the image, the division of the canvasses can seem busy and a little muddled.
5. Plants, animals and nature: Close-ups of bees, meadows and flowers can also produce beautiful, lively effects on multi-part canvasses. So if you like to take pictures in nature, it is worth looking specifically for large-scale flora-related motifs.
By the way, visually condensed animal photos can also look very good. So if you have managed a particularly good snapshot of the family dog, a print on multi-part split canvasses could be worthwhile too.
Loved By Thousands
Don’t take our word for it! 7,286 reviews and counting!